Monday, December 21, 2009

Any suggestions on a good facial product for someone in there late 40's and to expensive to go to a spa ?

I like Avon Anew


and any peel of masksAny suggestions on a good facial product for someone in there late 40's and to expensive to go to a spa ?
I'll make it very easy for you. Go to your nearest Walmart and buy their brand (Equate) of nite time face and neck cream to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Apply after washing your face at night with a good soap and rinse copiously with water. In the morning rinse your face with cool water and apply Walmart's brand of daytime alpha-hydoxy face lotion with sun block protection (spf) of 15. These are the least expensive for what they do. Any make up you apply must be at least spf 15 or better. The sun is what causes wrinkles. Personally, I am well over 40, have stayed out of the sun most of my life and have gotten compliments on my skin to this day. There are a couple of other tips like exfoliating the dead skin every once in a while.Any suggestions on a good facial product for someone in there late 40's and to expensive to go to a spa ?
Marylynn, I'm 50++ and use aularale.com/7002 - check out the anti-aging/advanced skin care. All of the products are awesome; I am completely satisfied w/my skin and how the foundation, lip color, cheek color and shadows look on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment