Monday, December 21, 2009

Would you let your teen get a facial at a spa?

I have stubborn stubborn acne. I'm a teenager, but it's scarring my face. I have a lot of comedones and build-up. I have oily skin.





I go to the dermatologist but nothing is working!!! I asked my mom if I could get a facial and she got so pissed. She says that we don't have enough money for these ';worldly things'; and that I'm being foolish to want such a thing. Does she WANT me to live with bad skin?





Well instead of getting a haircut (i can live with shitty hair), I used my money to get a facial. It has helped tremendously!!!!!!! My mom noticed this and praised me. When I told her I got a facial, she blew her lid.





Well, I want to continue getting these every month. It's my money...


But I want to know.... would you be against your teen doing this?Would you let your teen get a facial at a spa?
of course not! you pay for what you get, great results. a parent would want their child to have nice skin, wouldn't they?Would you let your teen get a facial at a spa?
I'm not a mom but I wouldn't be against it if I were you and if you have your own money than you should be able to use it on whatever you want. Also, if it is helping you and making it so you don't get scars than you should get it instead.
I'm 19 with no kids but I'd let my teen get a facial. As long as its HER money its all good. I dont get why your mom is being like that for. Would she rather have you spending money to buy drugs or spending money to get a facial??
no as a mother (if i was one) i would be very happy your skin is imporving
no

No comments:

Post a Comment