Friday, December 25, 2009

Spa's and facials. Does anyone know a good spa in Las Vegas?

Trying to find a spa that does really good facials.Spa's and facials. Does anyone know a good spa in Las Vegas?
Canyon Ranch at the Venetian/Palazzo is also my favorite.





But I would have another massage, wrap, etc. instead.


A facial is a facial no matter where it is done - clean/moisturize, pop your pimples, etc.


Not very relaxing or luxurious.Spa's and facials. Does anyone know a good spa in Las Vegas?
No questions it has to be the Canyon Ranch Spa inside the Venetian Hotel.. I would say the Bellagio Spa comes in a close second.
well the choice for me seems to be Canyon Ranch Spa %26amp; treasure island.





while canyon ranch has some of the most exotic oils for massages and facials, nothing beats treasure island in quality of massagers, ( and hot too)





although i would like to first browse a lot before deciding where to go, usually there is a spa in the hotels i stay in.
Back in December, I stayed at Treasure Island and went to the spa two different days. The spa has a blue theme and it is a really cool vibe. After I showered and got into my comfy robe and slippers, they had complimentary fruit, muffins, coffee, water, and juice. I had a hot stone massage combined with a scalp massage which was wonderful. Then next day I came back for a spa pedicure combined with a callous treatment and again it was wonderful. I felt pampered and taken care of the entire time!
There are no bad spas in any Las Vegas hotel. I doubt anyone has been to every single one of them to compare them. But whichever is the most convenient will serve you well. I provided a link, pick one!





*
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment