Friday, December 25, 2009

Ilive in Downey, Ca. and i need to find a spa where they give the greatest massages and facials...i wanted to?

i wanted to take my friends.... these girls have been great to me during this hectis time for me.. i have been planning a wedding all by myself and they have been helping here and there and i want to show them that i appreciate them and i wanted to take them for a day in the spa!!





please help .. i want to go to a place where someone has been before .. in or around downey ca.. i am willing to drive a bit far but ir better be worth it.. i dont want it to be too pricey since i am paying for all of us but a reasonable cost!!





Thanks!Ilive in Downey, Ca. and i need to find a spa where they give the greatest massages and facials...i wanted to?
I would go to TheGlen Ivy Spa in Brea Mall or Burke Williams at The Block in Orange. I like Burke Williams better for the overall ';experience';, but it is a little bit farther from Downey. But I would say both are equal as far as quality of the actual service goes. Have fun!Ilive in Downey, Ca. and i need to find a spa where they give the greatest massages and facials...i wanted to?
http://www.burkewilliamsspa.com/





I go to the Santa Monica spa, but they have spas in different areas. A massage and hanging out in the spa is about $100.00 plus tip. Expect to spend about 3-4 hours in spa.
please post in the proper category


this is Dining Out





try spas or fashion or recreation categories
no sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment