Monday, December 21, 2009

Ladies, if you won a gift certificate to a spa, which you pick, a massage or a facial? Why?

Me, I'd do the facial.Ladies, if you won a gift certificate to a spa, which you pick, a massage or a facial? Why?
i would get the massage...because most people don't realize that a facial is good for you but what you need to know is that you will....unless your special and never get break outs...you are prone to get pimples. a facial is a skin detox and it purifies the skin...by opening up pores and rejuvinating the cells. If you call a dermatologist and ask what to expect after a facial...you will most likely hear...soft beautiful skin...with a pimple or two. ...then you are pretty much going to go back and try to clear those up. If you are prone to acne then this may help you . I have pretty nice skin...and went to get a facial..afterwards I had a pretty severe breakout. I had a pore cleasing facial done...They said it had nothing to do with the procedure ...or the items used on my skin.... but open pores were bound to get infected.....they were opened recently.... But to each his own...i do facials and yes i do expect a pimple or two. Once a pore is infected a pimple aries....it may be small or grow to a full size one. But after a facial the skin is soft and the over laying skin of the pore may get irrated and release the pimple. But these are the things I personally know and have experienced... but please don't let me discourage you. A facial can be relaxing and skin rejuvinating. But if you have more questions on the facial...please call the center...not sure which facial you may want to get. Each has a different effect on the skin...so check it out before you go.Ladies, if you won a gift certificate to a spa, which you pick, a massage or a facial? Why?
Massage, probably because I've never had a pro. one, but I've had facials before and when I came out I felt like my face was all greasy and stuff.
massage, i can give myself a facial, but not a massage
a ,massage becasue i have osterprosis
none im a freakin boy
facial...
thats the best answer yet yes the facial women always need to keep there skin soft .especiallyaround the eyes the lines are a burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment