Monday, December 21, 2009

GUYS !*!*!* how would you feel if a grl who is into you gave you a gift certificate for a spa shave/ facial ?

please be honest ... or is this going too far ?


heres the thing ... he helped me get home safe after a night of drinking and partying ... %26amp; i really like him and i want to tell him thank you...GUYS !*!*!* how would you feel if a grl who is into you gave you a gift certificate for a spa shave/ facial ?
It would be better if you went with him and did everything together. just no hot waxingGUYS !*!*!* how would you feel if a grl who is into you gave you a gift certificate for a spa shave/ facial ?
i will feeel stupid its like ur telling him thats his hair
if you like him then go for it.. it appears as though he likes you too. but if not. then don't do it. it will only lead him on.
I think its kinda odd for you to be giving a guy a gift certificate for a spa shave/facial.. i mean ur giving that to a guy?





hes a nice guy who helped u get home safe after a night of partying. Give him something a guy would appreciate. as in giftcertificate to futureshop, or a music store, or just food.
take him out for dinner or something to show him your appreciation dont give him a gift certificate or a present get to know him better and emphasize what a great guy he is and how thankful you are for him.
That's kind of cool. I'm be down for it.
it would be the greatest moment of my life. then i would throw up for no reason.
I agree. I don't think I would go, unless the girl went with me. :-)
Bad! I would think she was very unhappy with my appearance
It's going too far - invite him to coffee and give him a nice ';thank you'; card instead.
I would wad it in her mouth.
facial?? for guy?! Unless he is a metro sexual.. i say no!


get him a 6 pack of beer! Something not as gay!
Little rich girl is spending daddy's money on me. Think I'll use this, and maybe I can meet another rich girl at the spa.
a gift of a day of pampering? he should feel lucky! Just tell him that there are very pretty gals there to pamper him.


;) peace
Yeah like guys care for that..(sarcastic)
i'd be irratated.. i'm not into the spa stuff.. i mean i clean myself and use facial cleaner, shave and all that good stuff but the spa..!?! no.





if you plan on doing this i suggest you don't
Cute but maybe a hint to take better care of yourself
1) she suggests I am not clean enough


2) she just gave me a gift that doesn't have any deep meaning or she just wants me to look good.





If a person is insecure or infact doesn't wash you would think the 1st option is right but most normal men would pick option 2 ! hope that answers it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment