Friday, December 25, 2009

Does anyone girls like to go to spas and do facials mask?

I love to! I do them at least once a week. They really give your skin a great glow and make you feel great. The DIY recipes are my favorite. Like honey on your face, or a sugar and olive oil body scrub.Does anyone girls like to go to spas and do facials mask?
I love to do that


unfortunetly i only get ot do it once a year cause i cant afford it (sigh) but i love to do it, it makes you feal so beautifulDoes anyone girls like to go to spas and do facials mask?
I love spas and usually try to get a full body massage once a month along with a pedicure.
I love them! I go once a week and get a FEE, which is a light chemical peel. It can become very addictive. It seems like once you start, you become spoiled to having nice soft skin!!!
Yes even guys like me like to go/ Are you looking for an companion? Let me know.
I do!!!
its nice..but some facial masks are not good for your face!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Don't get me started on the full body massages and hot rocks!
I'd love to every week, but since I'm on a budget I do it at home every week. Beating up egg white until they're stiff and then folding in honey and applying the mixture to your face for at least 20 minutes. The effects are amazing and the softness. I also alternate with a dermabrasion fine scrub to exfoliate.





The best exfoliation I received was at a spa where a girl applied a scrub all over the entire body, and you're lying on a spa table in a room where the floor is all tile and there's a large drain in the center. Over the table is an arm with 5 shower heads lined up and after the scrub, she opens it up and pushes it slowly back and forth all over your body. Then on the other side.





It alone was one of the relaxing experience I've had, then came the facial.
well i dont really get 2 go to spas ($$) but i do luv 2 use the Proactive Refining mask. usually like after a long day when i come out of the shower, your pores r ttl open so thats really the best time, i put some on, leave it on 4 10 mins. then rinse in warm water. your skin feels sooo good and lk if you have any zits, they'll b almost gone and so will any ';forming zits.'; pampering yourself is soo fun, wat can i say im as girly as they come!
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment