Friday, December 25, 2009

Day Spa customers or have had a facial?

is going to a day spa really worth it? I'm going this Friday to get ';skin Brightening'; the cost is $155


do facials really make a difference in one day, I have a party to go on Sat? thanksDay Spa customers or have had a facial?
geez. mine was $55, and was great. they need to do a lot of stuff to you for $155! that's a crazy price, unless they do a lot.Day Spa customers or have had a facial?
I would not spend that much, and have them convince you its worth it. What is the difference of buying Oilya products and doing it yourself. If you have good answers for me Well you may convince me. IF your questioning price. Well your doing something above your means.





Get some tea , buy a product , invite your best friend over, and use the products on yourselves. Have a good time.
I love the expierence of the spa but the actual facial I got once at the spa gave me pimples. I guess it was removing the toxins but I didn't enjoy the pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment