Friday, December 25, 2009

Teen facials done at the spa?

i have a little bit of acne that i just cant seem to get rid of and school is starting in a couple weeks and really want my face clear so i am going to a spa to get a facial done..most likely a teen facial..and i was just wondering if i get a teen facials every other week or every week will this get my face clear and keep it that way??Teen facials done at the spa?
dunnoTeen facials done at the spa?
Hey if they use a face mask they only bring out spots because they open pores so you'd probably get more spots. you need to find a face scrub =) should work better =)
I got a teen facial once; It was really nice and relaxing. It did not get rid of my acne immediately. It just opened up my pores and things. I would not suggest getting them like every week... it gets expensive and it not a long term treatment to acne!





Go to a drug store and get Neutrogena oil-free acne wash; it really helps. if this does not clear it up, try seeing a dermatologist.





I would definitely get a facial but not as often as you said!
no, not really, they won't open pours, trust me i've tried it just makes ur skin kinda soft but u still will have the acne, i would say go out to a cvs or rite ade, or just a super market and get Clearasil ultra or st.johns Apricot scrub, trust me,because i've had acne problems for years!
Well i reccomend findding a site where you can do it at home and save money.





we are in a finacial crisis do you really want to pay crazy prices and have the risk of not geting clear skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment