Friday, December 25, 2009

Do you tip the people that give you a massage or facial at the spas?

If so around how much???Do you tip the people that give you a massage or facial at the spas?
Of course I do... depending on what I got


and how good of a job they did .


full body massages are alot of work.....


15 to 20 dollars... I am a good tipper!!!Do you tip the people that give you a massage or facial at the spas?
In a word ... Yes.


T.I.P. means ';To Insure Promptness';. It applies to anyone providing a service. IMHO you should tip your masseuse.





It's not always easy to determine when to tip and when not to tip. I try to put my self in the other person's shoes and ask myself, ';if I would need a tip as a supplemental part of my income';. If the answer is yes. I pay a tip. Else I don't pay a tip.





E.g. I don't tip the air conditioner guy (he's getting paid a salary already) but the wiatress, masseuse, hair dresser usually receive a miniumum wage and have to supplement their income with tips. Yeah, it's a fine line so use your best judgement.





PS ... depends on the price of the over all service generally between 10% and 20% of the price. However, if you a regular and you want to insure good service, tipping well gets around the office and people will fall over themselves to get your service. However, to get great treatment, you need to consistently tip well else it won't happen.
i'd聽say yeah!


they are working hard- so wouldnt you want one?!


i'd say tip around what you think he/she deserves- but not below $5.
you should. depending on how much time they spend on you. if it's 5 minutes 2 or 3 dollars. 10 , 4 or 5 dollars. 15 minutes 7 dollars etc.
you should. my mom is a massage therapist and it makes her day to get a few god tips... maybe $20
yes! there are some websites with the etiquitte to it just google it :)
no its there job unless they did really good
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment