Monday, December 21, 2009

I work at a spa where they reuse the facial sponges by washing them in the washing machine.?

Don't they hold bacteria because they are porous and are difficult to be cleaned and sanitized? We were taught in school and for the state board to toss 'em!I work at a spa where they reuse the facial sponges by washing them in the washing machine.?
YES your supposed to throw them away. This is why I take my own stuff or watch them open the package before anyone touches my feet or face.I work at a spa where they reuse the facial sponges by washing them in the washing machine.?
OMG, where is this place so I know never to go there. They know they should not be doing this. If you want to report them, call the health department and ask them about it. Tell them your a customer and you heard they were doing this, just to be on the safe side.
Yuck, throw them away!!!!!





That's sick!!!
They should be tossed. Even washing them with bleach and hot water does not kill all bacteria. They could be spreading disease. If one of those sponges is used on someone with aids and blood gets on it, that virus will stay and be spread. Those things are made to be one person use. Disgusting.
I think you should throw them away because you go to school for a reason!!! if that's what you learned, then throw them away.
What kind of soap do they use?
Terrible!


I must tell my friends ,they ofen go to massage


they also like to talk about massage in a website called Pubspa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment