Monday, December 21, 2009

If i got a facial at a spa for acne would it go away?

Maybe it would help your acne go away for a few weeks....but if the facial did work to treat your acne, you would have to keep getting one done every month....and that adds up to a lot of $$$!





It also depends on what kind of facial you get. If you get ones that just put clay masks on your face with soothing background music, those will probably not do much for acne. If you get facials with extractions or chemical peels, they might have a greater effect.





But, in my experience (and I have pretty much tried everything for acne, including facials) facials don't work at preventing acne. They can treat current acne, but don't prevent them....and the only way to get rid of acne is to prevent it. So, it's better to use that money and buy some good acne treatments.If i got a facial at a spa for acne would it go away?
they would not make acne go away otherwise everyone would be doing it





a lot of spas have a facial specifically designed for acne so I would check into that. also, it can be a little expensive and depending on how sensitive your skin is chemical peels and microdermabrasion are helpful. Personally I like microdermabrasion because it's great at removing blackheads, removing dead skin cells in general, and unclogging your pores





good luckIf i got a facial at a spa for acne would it go away?
Some say yes, some say no. I don't do it b/c my derm tells me not to. I have Roseacea and I get acne breakouts easily. She tells me that most facials will aggravate my skin.
Here are the causes of Acne ....


http://weliketoblog.com/acnetreatment/th鈥?/a>





so , it really depends on the cause ...


If caused by oily skin ... then yes , it may go away ...
depends on the type of facial.


are we talking about a full chemical peal or just some guacamole %26amp; cucumbers?

No comments:

Post a Comment