Monday, December 21, 2009

How often should u get facials done at a spa to keep ur skin CLEAR and healthy?

Too many can be bad for your skin, and can cause you to break out. So I'd say about once a month to once every two months, for good skin. I have one just every now and again coz I have sensitive skin.How often should u get facials done at a spa to keep ur skin CLEAR and healthy?
Honestly, I never get facials but I have really clear skin.


I used to have acne but I've been prescribed to antibiotics.


I just wash my face with cold water and cetaphil cleanser then I apply Differin and Cetaphil Cream.





But I do my extractions myself on my nose to clear black heads.


:/





So I guess it depends on your skin.How often should u get facials done at a spa to keep ur skin CLEAR and healthy?
Pssssh. Don't even bother!





You can do the exact thing at home, and it'll save you the $100 to spend on something worthwhile.





Buy exfoliating gloves. Theyre like $2 and you can get them from $2 shops or safeway... even target.





They look like bloves, but are rough, and you use them with facewash to clean your face, and bodywash for your body. I LOVE them, and they work fine. They help get rid of pimles, cause it gets rid of all the dirt, dead skin cells and other yucky stuff that clog your pores.





I promise you'll notice a difference in your skin after a week!





Dont bother getting those ones from chemists that are like $60, unless you have the money! To me, they seem like a complete waste of money.





USe the exfoliating gloes on your legs, then shave. You'll have the smoothest legs, and those scales will be practically all gone!





Good luck!





Xx
If you have problem skin once a month is good. If you have normal skin once every 2 to 3 months is good. You wouldn't want to irritate your skin with too many treatments. They also sell at home facials that you could use in between visits that are made to use more often at drugstores.
once a month but if your skin is bad, u need to do it 3 weeks once.. quite expensive but your skin will really improve..





i don't do facials previously and thought that besides the pimples outbreak, my skin is generally fine. but after doing facials for some time, i realise my skin can be better. now my pores are smaller and skin smoother i.e. cleaner despite having to put on make-up every day.
I do it at home and my skin looks nice and healthy. SPF is key to long term good looking skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment