Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm looking to book a spa package for two (massages, facials, hot tub, a combination of these) in Toronto.

Its for my boyfriend and I. Our price range is flexible, we are both working professionals. I'm not looking for people to just google this and give me a list - I'm looking for answers from people that have tried spas in the Toronto area - and even done some of the couples packages!





Look forward to hearing the answers!!!!!I'm looking to book a spa package for two (massages, facials, hot tub, a combination of these) in Toronto.
It's outside of Toronto but I was really impressed by Ste. Anne鈥檚 Spa just north of Coburg. They have a ';Stress Express'; train/limo service from Union Station downtown. (Train to Coburg, limo to the spa). My wife and I went there and it was pretty awesome. I don't have a bunch of experience with Spa's so I may not be the best to judge but it was really impressive and a great way to pamper yourself/significant other.





Their website is below, hope that helps.I'm looking to book a spa package for two (massages, facials, hot tub, a combination of these) in Toronto.
The best spa i've been to in the city is Stillwater. However, it was also the most expensive.





Nouvelle Maria Spa ( I think that's the name, haven't been in a while) is a good option if Stillwater is out of your price range. It's located in the King Edward Hotel, on King street east of Yonge.





Those are the only 2 spa's I've been to in the downtown core. I believe they both have websites if you want to check out pricing. Another place that's been reccommended to me, is the spa at The Windsor Arms Hotel, but I haven't been there.
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment