Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I tell my best friend she has bad facial hair, when I know she won't do the day spa thing?

I went up to a lass with a hairy top lip and just said ';Nice 'tash';.





She was thrilled.How do I tell my best friend she has bad facial hair, when I know she won't do the day spa thing?
tell her to shave that ****How do I tell my best friend she has bad facial hair, when I know she won't do the day spa thing?
there's no easy way to do it i dont think. if you booked her into a salon for a treatment on it (and maybe a facial or something else too?!) would she go to that??


other than that, be honest, or is anyone else able to tell her without offending her?


just remember, she might appreciate it in the end.
Easy. Make sure you are cleanly waxed and say, '; I just had %26lt;bla bla%26gt; done. Is it red still';? You should get it done too...I went to the bla bla bla... Im in the highest sales position there is. Sometimes you have to just say it, but don't laugh or twitch. You are selling the spa or the process, not the fact that she needs it. You will make the sale -so to speak.
Just tell her, I mean if you are best friends then you can certainly tell her. Imean you are helping her out, not making fun of her.
Buy her a face brush
The best thing to do is TELL HER. I know it's hard, trust me...But like joke to her about it and tell her to wax it. You're her friend, you need to tell her the truth!





Good luck!
tell her nicely and request a place or person to do it at, she will probebly appreciate the honest
tell him (';her';) that he (';she';) should not have had that sex change.
write it in a note say that you sometimes get it done and that she could come with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment