Friday, December 25, 2009

How often do you get facials at a spa?

I have never got one, but the hospital that I had my baby at gave free facials out to new moms! So I am really excited to get one!How often do you get facials at a spa?
I work at a spa, so luckily get from 15% to 50% off on facials depending on the time of year and DEFINITELY take advantage of it!


Typically I try to get one a month, but that's not always possible, so at the very least, once every three months, or if I'm going on a trip or vacation, the week before that. even with people like normal skin like me, it makes a HUGE difference in your skin texture and your confidence. It's


an awesome way to pamper yourself.How often do you get facials at a spa?
you should go every six weeks to keep up on matinence,but who has the money???
once every 4 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment