Friday, December 25, 2009

Um I am using this Planet Spa stuff from Avon and I think it is breaking me out. Help! It is facial cleanser?

my skin is peeling not bad but like on my nose and the other places where i put the stuff. does that mean it iis working??


Or should I stop using it?


IM SO CONFUSED!!!Um I am using this Planet Spa stuff from Avon and I think it is breaking me out. Help! It is facial cleanser?
STOP USING IT! Use vasilen over night and it should help. Continue using vasilen overnight till it's gone. Which should only take a night or two and maybe three. The cleanser is too powerful and drying up your skin which could damage it. So use the vasilen. Put a pretty good amount on it. You should see an improvement over night! The best part is that vasilen won't clog up your poors!

No comments:

Post a Comment